Saturday, July 14, 2007

My Gan3 Yan2..

Finally the roadshow came to an end. It has really been fun knowing the models and working in the roadshow. Though its boring at times, hahas, but in e process, i've expanded my tiny horizon and experienced new things!! Its my first time doing roadshow can. Im a suaku. Chanced upon this by chance. And i've got my first roadshow exp. =)) Can add to my non-existing but gg to there soon portfolio. hahas. Kind of exciting when u suddenly have a goal to work towards to. I want to join more roadshows and take a step into modelling. I want.=X Shall see how lo. Anyways, have met some really nice people, (i know i have repeated this many times) but ..yeap.= ) Got Grace who likes to dance!!! like me.=D and Joanna who clicks with mee, cos we both can speak chinese at ease and has many similiar opinions about stuffs and Madeleine who instantly puts u at ease when u talk to her. She has the calming effect. hahas.

Anyway, 3 of us were to do some makeup demo onstage today. The petite makeup artist did our m/u onstage. I poor thing can. I have to bare my face(got disgusting eyebags) and pull my hair up which is really revolting because i have high and bulging forehead.oh man. I was trying to relax on stage and not worry abt how my bulging forehead and eyebags are gonna look on tv, its recorded can, very stressful and i closed my eyes most of the time because i dunno how to react if i open them and see people staring at my face!! Damn stressfulll.I Admire the actresses and actorss. Anyway, i think i can line my eyes better than the m/u artist. The line was too far from my lash line and made me look auntie, and its blue auntie liner somemore. I really want to see how i look like on tv. Hope it doesnt scare me.=_++.

After tt, went to eat subway again. 3 times in a row. I tried steak and cheese, ham and subway club on hearty italian and wheat bread. I actually like the onion sauce the most. Dunno y people dislike onions. My fav can. The lady behind me sneak a glance at me when i requested for the auntie to put more onions in my subway. Weird meh. Onions rocks k. And Joanna always orders teriyaki chicken with mayo. V cute la. hahas. must try new stuffs the next time k. We go eat meatball marinina, dunno how to spellll. Ok, after tt, we went off to the gym. Its really nice and all..got me tempted to sign uup..but its freakinHmm, im too tired now, f ex and im poor, so im prob gonna jooin cali fitness!!! ahhh. cant wait to dance in the dance classes. hahas. Thanks Joanna for the neckie. Its really pretty!! =D Too tired now to think of anything..prob gonna try joining some agency..Joanna suggested cue models..oh well..i go trytry.=) I want more modelling lobangs..=) Suddenly feel that life is fun again. hahas. No more depression mode. Wakey Lixuan. Im talking junk. Okays, tmr gotta teach at 9am. omg, i better go slp. Niteys people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home