Friday, October 26, 2007

Tense and Stressed!!










Went for the catwalk today at MOS. Had a really crappy day at work which i dont want to talk about it right now.=( spoilt my mood for the whole day! argh. The atmosphere at MOS was really cool, with people from PA surrounding the stage, did not really expect such close contact with the auddience. had a shock when i got there. Barely made it in time cos i ended work late and had forgotten to take my heels from the pantry, so had to go up to the spa again. And suay suay, i was caught by our manager for wearing home clothes to the front counter! argh. Left eyelid was twitching since morning and i found it real distracting!! esp when i make eye contact when i talk to guests. Haiya. the rooster was screwed. How can they put one sngle person in the front desk with a group of 16-18 pple chking in at the same time while they go for their meeting?? ridiculous. I dont care if this sort of pressure makes me more efficient or something. The stress level was not a fun thing. =(

okok,bk to MOS catwalk! Anyway, i took a cab from raffles the plaza, and i nearly had a heartattack when the uncle told me he dunno whr is MOS!! Ahhh. how can dunno de! I oso dunno how to go..suaku. and i was freaking late. it was ard 3.25 when i boarded the cab and the show was starting at 3.45pm. Was supposed to reach there by 11am de but i cant. Hai. Stress myself only!! Wasnt in the best of moods, hunger was gnawing at my stomach as i skipped lunch due to me being the only one at the counter! PUI. left my canned tuna and apples uneaten at the spa. I was sort of disorientated as i switched from situation to situation if u get what i mean. Desmond was waiting for me by the taxi stand when i arrived. Was whisked off immediately to squeeze into my cheena gown, and the skirt as usual, was too long, had to fold several inches up! Was sooo kanchiong and immediately after chging, the show started and i haven even got myself into the mood to do the walk. Hai. Anyway, was quite nervous, but i did my best to pose and smile, hope it wasnt too forced or smthing. Ha. someone waved at me during my walk, but i cant see if tts someone i know anot. haa. Nearly tripped over my skirt when my heels got caught in one of the inner petticoats when we did the finale! Ahhh. and i was like wrestling with my heels under the thick skirt, doubt anyone can see what i was doing anyways.=D Din take much phots as everything was too rushed. Haiz. shall upload pics next! =)














Pardon for the lousy pixie quality. This is Jezebel. Shes the one in the SnowWhite costume.













And this is the only pic i had in my Cheena gown. Complete with satin gloves, and earrings. Taken by Camy. Shall upload some more when i get pics from Jezebel's cam.=)












Me and Jane on our way home after the event. Happens tt we stay in the same area. AMK and Hougang.= )







A final pic taken before i remove my m/u. I had my fake lashies on. Can u see from the pic?



and finally some glimpses of my ahem. culinary skill! haha! Pizza bread with egg mayo, hotdogs and grated cheddar. Oiishi.




Homemadebaked seaweed chicken. 3 kinds of marinates: 1st one: soy sauce with sesame oil and sugar. 2nd one: pure honey 3rd one : breadcrumbs with parmesan and cheddar. I think the 1st one tastes the nicest. =)

Okie. End of my posts. Off to bed i go. Yawns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home