Thursday, August 16, 2007

Orh Chehs and aching muscles and adapting to work.

Hey peeps, me back. haha. So lazy to update since i started working. Am on 5am-1pm shift today and tmr, so im heading bk to work actually in 5 hrs time.=)

Updates of my mediocre life...nothing musch actually. I went kayaking with a fren on sat. Was on 5am-1pm shift tt day and after tat, went meetup and off we head to ecp. Was quite shagged but miraceously..miracleously, how do u spell that. argh, i managed to drag myself to kayaak. ha. Bought two pair of boxers in isetan. I love wearing boxers, so airy and comfy.=))

My last kayak trip before tis was last year, and this was my third time kayaking, pretty much enjoyed the breeze and sun!! Im v poor thing can. No matter how hard i try to paddle, the kayak doesn seem to move!! took quite a few turns of oaring to move the kayak when my ahem.. partner decides to not oar, choosing to smirk at my mediocre arm strength instead. Puuii. Anyway, luckily he was there la. ha. Saves me much energy! and i'll prob paddle nearnear to the shoreline and not like wat we did: travel farfar away from the shore. Something really embarrassing happened after we reached shore. We decided to tilt the boat sideways to clear it of water. annnd. when i tried to lift the kayak, its weight dragged me down instead and down i went, face first piak into the front seat of the kayak, with my legs bent and folded up like a frog, feet pointing skywards. And boy does it hurt!! Face blue black, legs blue black and my fren was trying not to laugh when he asked if i was okay. Damn malu caaan. I too found it really funnny amidst the bruising and pain, was laughing and wincing at the same time. Haiya! Damn.

Went bathe and ate satay plus mee pok n sugar cane juice at a nearby food centre. Food does really taste good after exercising! Its really been ages since i felt so alive. Perhaps i shld do this more often.=) With much crapping and gibbering and nonsensing and philosophical-ing , we walked a loooong distance to parkway again. For more shopping. And soon, it was time to head home. i had a great time..=)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Work updates.

Hmm, its my 7th day at work le. Im now more used to the chim chim computer system that they use. And my skill of smiling whenever i spot a guest had improved tremendously. haha. So the next step's to smile and at the same time try to make conversation with the guests. Its quite hard for me to do that actually. If i help them check in, or explain details of the various kind of treatments like scrubs, body wraps, waxing, massages to them, i will appear to be serious. I cant like..smile and explain at e same time. So i hope to be able to multi task! Like what my "mummy Jeanne"(me attached to her for a month) says, being gso(guest service officer) is like being a octopus, i have ever seen her answering a call, and at e same time, pulling out sign-in form for a guest who wants to sign in for gym and alsoo at the same time, ppull out a locker key for another guest who wants a locker to put his stuff. Amazing eh? Hmm, the colleagues are really nice people who mothers me and come to my rescue whenever i get "stuck". I remembered tt there was once when a guest came up to the counter and asked" where are the toliets" Guess what i told her? "Sorrie mam, pls hold on while i check with my colleague" and right in front of the guest, i asked Sri" eh..where are e toliets are?" "In the spa, jacuzzi area lo" Dumb can! I know where e toliets are actually, its just that my brain could not find the correct piece of information at that time when the guest asked. I just blanked out. Another incident , there was a guest who wanted to know abt the closing hours of the spa and gym. Knowing well tt it closes at 11pm, i found myself saying"Oh, the gym closes at 1130pm" and before i could recify my error, he hung up. And my mummy was apparently v amused.=_+ "Y u know spa closes at 11pm u go tell guest close at 1130pm? I dunno why i did that!! Is there any scientific reason or explanation?? I have poor coordination maybe. ughhh. Been wearing false lashies to work lately. Much easier than mascara.=) and its prettier! and i got compliments from dear colleague steph.heeheeeee. Shall wear them to dnd too. Its coming up on the 22nd aug. My first dnd. So pretty excited over it.=)

Hmm, mind blank blank now de. Dunno what esle to write abt. Shall blog if anything esle comes to my mind then. Tata peeps!=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home