Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Life as a slacker:P

You can say tt i've realli been enjoying life! My fren had been labelling me as "pig" for e past few days cos i'm always on msn thru-out the day. Ehz, ever heard of self-study?? Not going to work, doesnt mean that i have nothing to do:P On e lst official day as a slacker, i went to e bank to get a cashier's order and register myself for e ABRSM violin practical exam, THEN, went to watch Howl's moving Castle with nina. Won that pair of tix from Planet Mg, its a realli cool show, and has a very intensive storyline. The jap animator realli has a knack for intepreting things in very interesting ways that we would never have thot of before. Maybe thats y he became an artist, superior to mundane beings like us haha:P Coming back to e practical exam...panicks* e exam date could be anywhere between July to Sept. If mine is in July, that means i have less than 5 months to prepare for it!! Scales, and three songs you know!! Argh. And i've also been searching for the recordings of the exam songs..in VAIN. Poor me. Why are e music schools so ill-equipped. Quite pissed off by e reply of e salesgirl who was manning e school just now. I was asking her. "Erm..excuse me, do u have e song recordings of grade8's practical exam 2005?" And she was like " We used to have, but its all sold out, currently, onli grade1 songs are available." One glance at her face and e tone of her voice, "I can striaght away tell that shes lying. What she actualli meant was, sorry, we dun have e songs of e high grades. We onli keep stock of Grade1 songs. Would it hurt her or e sch's reputation if she were to just say e truth?? If they nvr sell e stuff, then why shld they be afraid of losing face? Had already encountered alot of similar experiences. Getting damn irritated. CD shop. I was once searching for a super duper ulu- cd. I forgot e name. And again i hear e same reply, "Sorry, its sold out." Argh..if its ulu, y would it be sold out??" Finalli, I found e cd at HMV. Speak e truth pls.

Had also been listening to songs of Corrinne May. U can listen to her songs for free here: www.corrinnemay.com. Simply love her Fly Away! I bought her cd:S Seriously i shld control my shopaholic cravings, wo shi1 ye4 le! Hello?? Sighz. Without feeling a least bit of remorse, i proceeded to popular's and bought a new pc headphone cum microphone. Argh! And my dear cousin just jioed me to go ktv with her tmr. At this rate, give me a few more weeks and i'll will be holed up at home eating maggi mee and bread. Oyah, another site that i've been obessed about recently www.beanidol.com . Songs in this webby are posted by idol-wannabes. I posted mine:S Not that i really crave to be one, realli. It'll be cool, but i've long got over that wannabe phrase. Tt means tt i'm old!:S Pple had been commenting at how mature i looked nowadays. :S But its fun listening to pple's comments, and earning myself haters/fans of e online voice posted. Yup, i'm advertising this site, cos e founder of e site asked me to:) I should i guess, cos i enjoy gg there and thus shld do my part ya? Posted links to this site in my webby too. C? I'm such a nice user:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CHAO AH LI!!!!!!!!!!!

8:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home