Wednesday, March 02, 2005

LJS wrap rulez!

Had just eaten a LJS fish wrap for dinner, realli addicted to it. I'm getting realli obessessed with wraps. Take yesterday for an example..went to watch hitch with eve at cineleisure, and i ate subway, with e bread substituted for a tortilla wrap instead..and i find myself thinking of kfc's bandito during lunchtimes..wats wrong with me:D Maybe i'm gonna buy e wraps and make e sandwiches myself..ntuc is selling:D omg, freaking nutty to be discussing abt wraps:D nvrmind me..tada!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like also... make for me FREE!!!

Neo

4:54 PM

 
Blogger **** Joycelyn **** said...

hey, at least u knw wat 2eat. everyday i headache duno wat 2eat. smtimes so sian jus skip it... nwdays eat oli 2meals a day. best is dinner liao... sadz

1:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home