Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Step on it!!

I need to..i MUST...procrastination is being kicked out of my dictionary for now...ok..maybe i'm TRYING to, lol:D cos this morning...at ard 12pm:D (still morning to me can?) my dad woke up me, saying tt SIA called..and i was like.."huh??" SIA?? singapore airlines?? he must have realised that eye widening expression of mine:D and he muttered, sia...lasalle...chey...:D i hastily picked up e phone and "hello-ed" into e receiver with e husky sleep-ridden catty voice before i could get my voice to e normal talking tone -_-'' geez. voice getting real husky nowadays, dunno why!!! sing songs oso husky, talk oso husky..guess my wish came true..now i wished for a clearer tone! very mao dun right?? diverting again:D

okok..the officer in charge told me e date for my audition..its on April e 2nd..10am..geez, how am i gonna wake up in time..must buy more alarm clocks..those with e metal bells at e sides:D y is my audi date so early??? my fren's is at april 14th i think:( she has more time to prepare her songs!!! ahhh. poor me..now still dunno which songs to pick! and i'm left with less than a month to practise! Think i'm gonna choose Bach's Partita No.2 in D minor..movement 3 and 4...cos i had played these two pieces before...went to esplanade library to borrow e scorebook:D lost my bach partitas:D maybe i'm goin over to candy's house to practise with her again, haha, and shall psycho her into choosing bach oso! :D:D Hilary Hahn is realli a damnnnn good violinist...so young somemore:D..y did i mention her...cos i have her bach partits recordings, from e esplanade too...esplanade library rules..so many things tt i can borrow..cds..movies:D i'm addicted to that place..have been visiting it like once a week:) Have been going to places alone lately, and i kinda like tt feeling..i'm so free to do whatever i like, without compromising, i'm becoming more eccentric..or izzit independant?? haha:D

After esplanade, i went in search for the perfect diary..already had e image in my mind..calming color, old fashioned clothed book. After hunting high and low for it, i searched precious thots, cards and such, happy house in raffles city, but still cant find my diary..so i went back to city link, theres a paper house near e chocolate shop,my beloved diary cost me..17 dollars!! so expensive!! my rational side was nagging non-stop as i paid for it at e counter. Realli nice floral design pressed into e clothed cover..has that calming effect that i imagined..perfect:D Bought a long baguette at Delifrance..gonna cook japanese curry tommorrow! baguette with curry is realli heavenly:D And i got my tea rose blush and pearly eyeshadows, concealer at body shop..couldnt resist..and i had been wanting to get these a long time ago..haha..i have their member shipcard now..10% off everything:) ...i oso got a stick of honey lip balm, realli love e taste of it!! real honey:D some eye makeup remover, tea rose lip stick(nude shade), moonflower body lotion and shower gel for free..yep, cos i purchased over 50 dollars..and e honey stick was my membership welcome gift:) shopping gives me a high..i shall stay at home more often and accumulate enuff money to go on a shopping spree once and then :) . Took e train to e ntuc near my house..and bought more food:d..cheese, pinic ham, glico roast biscuti sticks(love those), sweet peanuts..and chicken for e curry i'm gonna cook tommorrow. dun realli know how to pick fresh chicken..e pinker e better? or e yellower e better? i opted for pink looking chicken fillet and drumsticks:D

My shopping craves are finalli satisfied:D Dragging my shooping bags, i trudged home happily:D Shall begin to write in my calming, soothing, sweety diary..muacks! love you all:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home