Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Charmed life...

Must admit that i'm realli luckier than alot of people out in this world. My online friend commented, "Wah, so good life huh, noon then wake up, no needa work..". Haha:D Good life is onli meant for e rich..very soon, i have to go and find some part-time jobs to earn money le. Gotta save up for my music studies and campus life IF i get into lasalle this july... Money wun drop from the sky. And i always shop whenever i feel like it. Haha, i feel like some boogey taitai:D Why is this titled charmed life...well, as i was walking to esplanade(to return my elgar cd and dvds), deep in these thoughts, i spotted a missed call in my hp. Shucks, no wonder alot of people kept glancing in my direction in the bus, my phone was chirping away and yet i din even sense it! thanks to ipod:D Looks like a strange number..i called back and was surprised to find that e caller is from an advertising firm tt i had freelanced in before. Just when i needed money..god answered my prayers..i flicked that lazy devil away and promised to be there at 9am tmr...geez, pray hard i dun oversleep... Eating honey dew sago now, realli delicious! Had foccacia bread with ham and cheese just now for lunch :) and i got my new violin bow..i'm realli goin brokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi AH LI... i miss ya....
good luck with yr violin practice & pls go find a job lah, lazy bum..
*jing

2:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jing is crap! She doesn't miss me!!! n She's nowhere to be found! haha! Ah Li is a cool food explorer now. I just love ur intros! haha! LJ fish wrap rawks! well... I miss ya too! Dun trust Jing! I seem more likely to miss ya rite? *woots*

6:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so who is your on-line friend that quoted this "Wah, so good life huh, noon then wake up, no needa work." ah? hahaha...

i can tell you lo, out of 10 you can hardly find 1-3 understand violin... so no worry, just yee-yee-oh-oh for the same few songs for 90min can already and the listener will perceive like diff songs lo...

@->-- (yellow color)

from youknowwhoiam

12:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home